St Valentine's Concert in Rome.
Opera Arias with Ballet.
A potpuorri of the works that made the Great Italian Opera a point of reference for music all around the world, combined with the most famous pas de deux in the history of dance. The timeless masterpieces of the century of Romanticism create an intense show that everybody can appreciate. Emotions will flow not only through those who are already fond of opera and ballet, but also those who wish to discover it and approach it for the first time.
The soprano Aleksandra Buczek and the tenor Emil Alekperov will lead you to another epoch, when the passionate and tormented human soul abandons itself to lyrical singing. The dancers Silvia Accardo and Valerio Polverari will enchant you, with the gracefulness of en pointe dancing, on the rythm of a crescendo of notes and dramatic pauses of the most famous music from Verdi to Čajkovskji, skilfully played by the Opera e Lirica string and piano ensemble. Live the most Romantic night in Rome with Opera e Lirica in the magic atmosphere of Caravita Church, between Fontana di Trevi and Pantheon.
PIETRO MASCAGNI Interlude Cavalleria Rusticana
GIUSEPPE VERDI Sempre Libera La Traviata; Dei Miei bollenti spiriti La Traviata
AMILCARE PONCHIELLI La danza delle ore La Gioconda
GIACOMO PUCCINI Mi chiamano Mimì La Bohème Che gelida manina La Bohème O soave fanciulla La Bohème
GIUSEPPE VERDI Preludio La Traviata Parigi o cara La Traviata
JULES MASSENET II Tempo Thais
GIACOMO PUCCINI Vissi d’arte Tosca Recondita Armonia Tosca
PËTR LL'IČ ČAJKOVSKIJ Walts of the Flowers The Nutcracker
GIACOMO PUCCINI Un bel dì vedremo Madama Butterfly
GIUSEPPE VERDI La donna è mobile Rigoletto
GIOACHINO ROSSINI La Danza – Neapolitan Tarantella Musical Soirèes
GIUSEPPE VERDI Brindisi La Traviata
Soprano: Aleksandra Buczek
Tenor: Emil Alekperov
First violin: Elvin Dhimitri
Second violin: Alina Scoticailo
Viola: Ilia Kanani
Cello: Eszter Nagypal
Grand piano: Fabio Montani
Ballet Dancers: Sofia Angelis e Francesco Sgura
- *E-Tickets: your order confirmation email it's your ticket. No need to print it, just show it from your phone at the entrance to the concert!
- *Refundable tickets: all tickets are completely refundable until 48 h before the beginning of the concert. You just need to send an e-mail at email@example.com and ask for the instantaneous refund.
- Children under 7 and the disabled persons can attend the concert for free.
- Roma Pass 10 Euros Discount: buy a 20 euro Back Seat ticket, show your Roma Pass card at the entrance and get a Central Seat (whose value is 30 euros).
- No Dress Code Required.
- Covid masks are not mandatory.