The Three Tenors in Rome
Inspired by the popular Three Tenors in Concert performance of L. Pavarotti, P. Domingo and J. Carreras, which took place in L.A. in 1994, Opera e Lirica reproduces this incredible and breathtaking musical experience with its renowned artists. The enticing voices of Vincenzo Tremante, Emil Alekperov and Carlo Putelli, accompanied by a string quartet and piano, offer the audience a spectacular journey through the masterpieces of the Italian opera and the Neapolitan songs.
The Three Tenors: Opera Arias, Naples and Songs presents famous Italian opera arias from Tosca, La Traviata, Rigoletto and Turandot and the most beautiful Neapolitan songs, like “O’sole mio” and “Torna a Surriento”. A unique experience in the splendid St. Paul's within the Walls Church in Rome.
Approximate duration (min.): 90
Pietro Mascagni: Intermezzo Cavalleria Rusticana
Gaetano Donizetti: Una furtiva lagrima L’Elisir d’amore
Giacomo Puccini: E lucevan le stelle Tosca
Giuseppe Verdi: La donna è mobile Rigoletto
Jules Massenet - Thais Meditation
Giuseppe Verdi: De’ miei bollenti spiriti La Traviata
Augustín Lara: Granada
Giacomo Puccini: Nessun dorma Turandot
MEDLEY CANZONI NAPOLETANE
Luna rossa, Reginella,
‘O surdato ‘nnmmurato, Tarantella,
Funiculì funiculà, (Strumenti)
Salvatore Cardillo Core ‘ngrato
Eduardo di Capua Maria marì
Rodolfo Falvo Dicitencello vuje
Ernesto De Curtis Torna a Surriento
Domenico Modugno Nel blu dipinto di blu
Andrea Bocelli Con te partirò
Eduardo di Capua ‘O Sole mio
Opera e Lirica artists
Tenors: Carlo Putelli, Vincenzo Tremante e Emil Alekperov
Ensemble: Elvin Dhimitri, Alina Scoticailo, Ilia Kanani, Valentino Ferraro, Denis Volpi
- *E-Tickets: your order confirmation email it's your ticket. No need to print it, just show it from your phone at the entrance to the concert!
- *Refundable tickets: all tickets are completely refundable until 48 h before the beginning of the concert. You just need to send an e-mail at email@example.com and ask for the instantaneous refund.
- Children under 7 and the disabled persons can attend the concert for free.
- Roma Pass 10 Euros Discount: buy a 20 euro Back Seat ticket, show your Roma Pass card at the entrance and get a Central Seat (whose value is 30 euros).
- No Dress Code Required.
- Covid masks are not mandatory.