A potpourri of the works that made the Great Italian Opera a point of reference for music all around the world. The timeless masterpieces of the century of Romanticism create an intense show that everybody can appreciate. Emotions will flow not only through those who are already fond of opera, but also those who wish to discover it and approach it for the first time.
The soprano Clementina Regina and the tenor Emil Alekperov will lead you to another epoch, when the passionate and tormented human soul abandons itself to lyrical singing, on the rythm of a crescendo of notes and dramatic pauses of the most famous music from Verdi to Puccini, skilfully played by the Opera e Lirica string and piano ensemble. Experience the magic of the great opera in the wonderful Church of Caravita Church, between Fontana di Trevi and Pantheon.
ROSSINI - Il Barbiere Di Siviglia - Ouverture
GIUSEPPE VERDI Sempre Libera - La Traviata; De’ miei bollenti spiriti - La Traviata
AMILCARE PONCHIELLI La danza delle ore - La Gioconda
GIACOMO PUCCINI Mi chiamano Mimì - La Bohème; Che gelida manina - La Bohème; O soave fanciulla -
GIUSEPPE VERDI Preludio - La Traviata; Parigi o cara - La Traviata
JULES MASSENET Meditation - Thais
GIACOMO PUCCINI Vissi d’arte - Tosca; Recondita Armonia - Tosca
PËTR LL'IČ ČAJKOVSKIJ Walts of the Flowers - The Nutcracker
GIACOMO PUCCINI Un bel dì vedremo - Madama Butterfly
GIUSEPPE VERDI La donna è mobile - Rigoletto
GIOACHINO ROSSINI La Danza - Neapolitan Tarantella - Musical Soirèes
Soprano: Clementina Regina/Aleksandra Buczek
Tenor: Emil Alekperov
String quartet and piano
- *E-Tickets: your order confirmation email it's your ticket. No need to print it, just show it from your phone at the entrance to the concert!
- *Refundable tickets: all tickets are completely refundable until 48 h before the beginning of the concert. You just need to send an e-mail at email@example.com and ask for the instantaneous refund.
- Children under 7 and the disabled persons can attend the concert for free. *Subject to dedicated allotment availability (see our terms and conditions).
- Roma Pass 10 Euros Discount: buy a 20 euro Back Seat ticket, show your Roma Pass card at the entrance and get a Central Seat (whose value is 30 euros).
- No Dress Code Required.
- Covid masks are not mandatory.