Carnival Concert in Rome: Opera Arias with Ballet.
From the meeting of the amazing voices of the lyrical singers of Opera and Lirica and its brilliant dancers, borns the lively and exuberant Carnival concert, where the dance takes shape and is freed on the notes of wonderful opera arias, baroque music and tarantella played and interpreted from an ensemble of strings and harpsichord. To guide them the first violin of Opera and Lirica, Maestro Elvin Dhimitri.
The music, the dance, the wonderful costumes worn by the artists and the splendid Oratorio of Caravita, a masterpiece of Baroque Rome, decorated with precious frescoes, will take you to distant times, making you relive all the joy and tradition of the Carnival party.
GIOACCHINO ROSSINI Ouverture - Barbiere di Siviglia
RICCARDO BROSCHI Son qual nave ch’agitata
GEORGE F. HENDEL Ombra mai fu
AMILCARE PONCHIELLI Danza delle ore balletto - Gioconda
GEORGE F. HENDEL Lascia ch’io pianga
GIOACCHINO ROSSINI Ecco ridente in ciel - Barbiere di Siviglia
GEORGE F. HENDEL Water music
GIUSEPPE VERDI Parigi, o cara - La Traviata
WOLFGANG A. MOZART Eine kleine Nachtmusik
VINCENZO BELLINI Casta diva - Norma
GIUSEPPE VERDI La donna è mobile - Rigoletto
ELVIN DHIMITRI Il carnevale di Venezia
GIUSEPPE VERDI Aria di Violetta - La Traviata
GIUSEPPE VERDI Di quella pira - Il Trovatore
ARCANGELO CORELLI Giga
GIOACCHINO ROSSINI Tarantella
Soprano: Aleksandra Buczeck
Tenor: Emil Alekperov
First violin: Elvin Dhimitri
Dancers: Francesco Sgura and Sofia Angelis
String quartet and harpsichord
- *E-Tickets: your order confirmation email it's your ticket. No need to print it, just show it from your phone at the entrance to the concert!
- *Refundable tickets: all tickets are completely refundable until 48 h before the beginning of the concert. You just need to send an e-mail at email@example.com and ask for the instantaneous refund.
- Children under 7 and the disabled persons can attend the concert for free.
- Roma Pass 10 Euros Discount: buy a 20 euro Back Seat ticket, show your Roma Pass card at the entrance and get a Central Seat (whose value is 30 euros).
- No Dress Code Required.
- Covid masks are not mandatory.